Customer’s Bill of Rights
FMS Feels Every Veterinary Clinic or Hospital Doctors and Staff Should Be Treated Right.
FMS Veterinary is proud to abide by the FMS Customer’s Bill of Rights for the Veterinarian Industry which protects our customers from any negative experience they might otherwise have from other veterinary supply companies:
1) We will treat our customers the way we would like ourselves to be treated, like family!
2) We guarantee our customers will receive honest and ethical advice, service and pricing.
3) The customer’s best interest always take precedence in any in transaction with FMS, and the customer is always right.
4) We will clearly explain the pros and cons of all options presented so the customer can make a wise, informed decision.
5) We will deliver on 100% of our promises. If we cannot follow through on a commitment, we will not promise what we cannot deliver!
6) The customer will always receive prompt communication from their representative.
7) Clear expectations will always be set and agreed upon by the customer and representative, to avoid misunderstanding and unnecessary problems.
8) All quotes will clearly state all prices and fees up front – protecting you from surprises costs like shipping, installation, duties, brokerage fees, and price changes.
9) Services vehicles will be fully stocked with the necessary diagnostic and repair equipment ensuring the quickest repair and shortest service time possible.
10) We will protect our customers with the best warranties in our industry.
11) We will invest in the most advanced equipment in our industry to ensure our customers get the best and fastest service possible.
12) Our technicians will have no less than 5 years-experience before working in the field for our customers.
13) We will always remember to quote on all items required to have you purchase work as you expect it to do.