Flat Top Table features
- The strongest operating table top available today, ideal for most procedures.
- The uniquely designed rigid stainless steel top has a slightly raised center to direct fluids to a trough at the outer edge of the table top surface.
- The trough then channels fluids to the drain/collection hole at one end to allow fluids to drain away from your operating site.
- For comfort and safety, all our Flat Operating Table Tops have smooth, rounded corners and a satin finish that is easy on the eyes even with bright operating lighting.
- Access-A-Rail Tie-down System to help you keep animals safely positioned during surgical procedures.
Classic Pedestal Operating Table Base
Our simplest, most economical Operating Table Base has a fixed height and a manual table top tilt mechanism. Mounting bracket/tilt mechanism is made entirely of stainless steel for unsurpassed strength and durability. Table top may be locked in any position from horizontal to near vertical.
- Manual tilt mechanism made of stainless steel for durablity
- Positive locking handle ensure table top stays at desired angle
- Chrome plated 5inch column for support
- Flat based that can be used as a footrest
- Weighted stainless steel base for stability
- Adjustable floor levelers on all four corners